We humans are truly emotional beings. This really hit home when I read a blog written by Ilyce Glink, 7 tips for landing your dream home (I know someone who is actively searching for one). Selling a home can be a very emotional experience. But this isn’t much different than the decisions that we make all the time when we want to buy something. It just seems that when buying or selling a home we tend to recognize the emotional component more openly. We need to remember that emotions play a predominant role in any buying decision. Acknowledging this as we plan our sales calls can make a difference.Read the blog article →
Is your brand struggling? Are you launching a new brand and you can’t afford to fail?
- We work with brand teams to develop strategic sales messaging that resonates with your targeted customers.
- Our goal is to ensure that the "brand story and value proposition" leap off the pages of the marketing resources and come alive with the customer so they want to take action and change behavior.
- Words really do matter and what the representative says in front of the customer is a major determinant of success.
- Learn more about our strategic brand messaging.
Are Business Relationships Crucial to Your Organization’s Success?
- We have cracked the code with difficult to connect customers and can teach you the secret.
- We can train your team how to optimize to the fullest extent those great business relationships they already have.
- Our approach is based on the bestselling book written by our CEO and founder Jerry Acuff, “The Relationship Edge in Business”.
- Learn more about our proven process to developing and improving business relationships.
Are you struggling with how to develop an organization-wide, customer-centric approach to today’s healthcare professional customer?
- We focus on the sales, marketing and training departments to provide direction and training on what all need to do to collaborate and align to drive growth and market share by "Thinking Like a Customer".
- Our approach is based on the bestselling book written by our CEO and founder Jerry Acuff, "Stop Acting Like a Seller and Start Thinking Like a Buyer".
- Learn more about how we create alignment among sales, marketing, and training.
In the NewsDelta Point's Latest News
Training is a process, not a one-time event. Click here to read the Training Industry blog: What Happens When Sales Training Isn’t Reinforced on how to keep the training alive. Click here to receive the latest Delta Point white paper: Avoid Death by Training: The 7 Critical Elements to Ensure Sales Training Sticks.
Delta Point announces the formalization of their strategic partnership with Doctor Insights that offers an alternative to traditional market research to obtain physicians’ insights in a time efficient, effective and economic manner. Click here to read the full press release.
“Without hesitation one of the best one-day (expand our possibilities) training sessions I have experienced in the Pharma industry.”
–Patrick Critchdon, Regional Sales Manager, AstraZeneca
Click here to learn more.
Thinking Like a Customer
Thinking Like a Customer is a mindset, a philosophy, a selling approach. It goes beyond customer-centric selling to make a greater impact on sales.
Click here to learn more.