Do you remember how inquisitive you were as a child? It seems that little ones are constantly asking questions and seeking to learn more. Too bad we had that curiosity drilled out of us over the years, because it seems that this character trait will help us be more successful as adults.Read the blog article →
Is your brand struggling? Are you launching a new brand and you can’t afford to fail?
- We work with brand teams to develop strategic sales messaging that resonates with your targeted customers.
- Our goal is to ensure that the "brand story and value proposition" leap off the pages of the marketing resources and come alive with the customer so they want to take action and change behavior.
- Words really do matter and what the representative says in front of the customer is a major determinant of success.
- Learn more about our strategic brand messaging.
Are Business Relationships Crucial to Your Organization’s Success?
- We have cracked the code with difficult to connect customers and can teach you the secret.
- We can train your team how to optimize to the fullest extent those great business relationships they already have.
- Our approach is based on the bestselling book written by our CEO and founder Jerry Acuff, “The Relationship Edge in Business”.
- Learn more about our proven process to developing and improving business relationships.
Are you struggling with how to develop an organization-wide, customer-centric approach to today’s healthcare professional customer?
- We focus on the sales, marketing and training departments to provide direction and training on what all need to do to collaborate and align to drive growth and market share by "Thinking Like a Customer".
- Our approach is based on the bestselling book written by our CEO and founder Jerry Acuff, "Stop Acting Like a Seller and Start Thinking Like a Buyer".
- Learn more about how we create alignment among sales, marketing, and training.
In the NewsDelta Point's Latest News
CEO Jerry Acuff Recognized as 1 of 50 Best Salespeople of All Time!
To be associated with Benjamin Franklin, Steve Jobs, and Dale Carnegie is quite an honor. And when it is accompanied by being touted as 1 of the 50 best salespeople of all time—well that is definitely newsworthy. Click here to read about these diverse “sales experts” and how they’ve made a difference in the lives of others.
CEO Jerry Acuff Recognized as a Top 10 Sales Expert in the World-2015
Congratulations to our CEO Jerry Acuff who has earned the distinction of being named 1 of the 10 top sales experts in the world for 2015! This accolade is one among many: Jerry has been featured on MSNBC and the ABC Radio Network as well as in many prominent publications such as The Street.com, Wall Street Journal on-line, Fortune, Investor’s Business Daily and Fast Company. To learn more about this recent honor, access the Sales Guru website.
“Without hesitation one of the best one-day (expand our possibilities) training sessions I have experienced in the Pharma industry.”
–Patrick Crichton, Regional Sales Manager, AstraZeneca
Click here to learn more.
Thinking Like a Customer
Thinking Like a Customer is a mindset, a philosophy, a selling approach. It goes beyond customer-centric selling to make a greater impact on sales.
Click here to learn more.