Super Bowl 50 was the third most watched show in TV history. But it’s over. All that hype, buildup and excitement that led to Sunday’s game has ended. Yet it’s still a topic of conversation. But instead of talking about the plays, or how great the defense was, or if this was Peyton Manning’s last game, there’s a lot of conversation about what happened after the game. Specifically, I’m referring to Carolina Panthers’ quarterback Cam Newton’s post-game interview.Read the blog article →
Is your brand struggling? Are you launching a new brand and you can’t afford to fail?
- We work with brand teams to develop strategic sales messaging that resonates with your targeted customers.
- Our goal is to ensure that the "brand story and value proposition" leap off the pages of the marketing resources and come alive with the customer so they want to take action and change behavior.
- Words really do matter and what the representative says in front of the customer is a major determinant of success.
- Learn more about our strategic brand messaging.
Are Business Relationships Crucial to Your Organization’s Success?
- We have cracked the code with difficult to connect customers and can teach you the secret.
- We can train your team how to optimize to the fullest extent those great business relationships they already have.
- Our approach is based on the bestselling book written by our CEO and founder Jerry Acuff, “The Relationship Edge in Business”.
- Learn more about our proven process to developing and improving business relationships.
Are you struggling with how to develop an organization-wide, customer-centric approach to today’s healthcare professional customer?
- We focus on the sales, marketing and training departments to provide direction and training on what all need to do to collaborate and align to drive growth and market share by "Thinking Like a Customer".
- Our approach is based on the bestselling book written by our CEO and founder Jerry Acuff, "Stop Acting Like a Seller and Start Thinking Like a Buyer".
- Learn more about how we create alignment among sales, marketing, and training.
In the NewsDelta Point's Latest News
Learn How to Ask Great Questions in 5 Minutes
Our job as sales professionals is to get our customers to think. Asking great questions is the key. CEO Jerry Acuff shares how to ask great questions in this 5-minute recording. Click here to learn 3 things you can do starting today to ask more powerful questions.
CEO Jerry Acuff Recognized as 1 of 50 Best Salespeople of All Time!
To be associated with Benjamin Franklin, Steve Jobs, and Dale Carnegie is quite an honor. And when it is accompanied by being touted as 1 of the 50 best salespeople of all time—well that is definitely newsworthy. Click here to read about these diverse “sales experts” and how they’ve made a difference in the lives of others.
“Without hesitation one of the best one-day (expand our possibilities) training sessions I have experienced in the Pharma industry.”
–Patrick Crichton, Regional Sales Manager, AstraZeneca
Click here to learn more.
Thinking Like a Customer
Thinking Like a Customer is a mindset, a philosophy, a selling approach. It goes beyond customer-centric selling to make a greater impact on sales.
Click here to learn more.