When you’re the CEO of a company, you find yourself thinking a lot about leadership and what it takes to be a great leader. And if you happen to be in the consulting business, it’s not unusual for others to ask you for your insight about what it takes to be a great leader. Keep reading regardless of your title. Everyone is a leader. Someone or some group of people (large or small) probably look to you for guidance, advice, or direction. That makes all of us leaders—which is why you might want to read to my favorite quotes about leadership.Read the blog article →
Is your brand struggling? Are you launching a new brand and you can’t afford to fail?
- We work with brand teams to develop strategic sales messaging that resonates with your targeted customers.
- Our goal is to ensure that the "brand story and value proposition" leap off the pages of the marketing resources and come alive with the customer so they want to take action and change behavior.
- Words really do matter and what the representative says in front of the customer is a major determinant of success.
- Learn more about our strategic brand messaging.
Are Business Relationships Crucial to Your Organization’s Success?
- We have cracked the code with difficult to connect customers and can teach you the secret.
- We can train your team how to optimize to the fullest extent those great business relationships they already have.
- Our approach is based on the bestselling book written by our CEO and founder Jerry Acuff, “The Relationship Edge in Business”.
- Learn more about our proven process to developing and improving business relationships.
Are you struggling with how to develop an organization-wide, customer-centric approach to today’s healthcare professional customer?
- We focus on the sales, marketing and training departments to provide direction and training on what all need to do to collaborate and align to drive growth and market share by "Thinking Like a Customer".
- Our approach is based on the bestselling book written by our CEO and founder Jerry Acuff, "Stop Acting Like a Seller and Start Thinking Like a Buyer".
- Learn more about how we create alignment among sales, marketing, and training.
In the NewsDelta Point's Latest News
CEO Jerry Acuff Recognized as a Top 10 Sales Expert in the World-2015
Congratulations to our CEO Jerry Acuff who has earned the distinction of being named 1 of the 10 top sales experts in the world for 2015! This accolade is one among many: Jerry has been featured on MSNBC and the ABC Radio Network as well as in many prominent publications such as The Street.com, Wall Street Journal on-line, Fortune, Investor’s Business Daily and Fast Company. To learn more about this recent honor, access the Sales Guru website.
Delta Point Sales Manager Survey Reveals Surprising Results
We just released the findings from our sales manager survey that reveals some surprising insights about how organizations can dramatically improve sales results—and how to overcome the barriers that have prevented them from doing so. Read the press release from Philadelphia Business Journal or access the executive summary: First Line Sales Managers: Unleash the Power
“Without hesitation one of the best one-day (expand our possibilities) training sessions I have experienced in the Pharma industry.”
–Patrick Crichton, Regional Sales Manager, AstraZeneca
Click here to learn more.
Thinking Like a Customer
Thinking Like a Customer is a mindset, a philosophy, a selling approach. It goes beyond customer-centric selling to make a greater impact on sales.
Click here to learn more.