As I was reading Erika Napoletano’s blog 3 Reasons Introverts Make Excellent Employees, I was wondering why more introverts don’t enter the realm of selling. I guess some mistakenly believe that you need to be a gregarious extravert to be a great sales person. Actually, nothing could be further from the truth. Introverts by their nature possess several important characteristics that all great sales people share.Read the blog article →
Is your brand struggling? Are you launching a new brand and you can’t afford to fail?
- We work with brand teams to develop strategic sales messaging that resonates with your targeted customers.
- Our goal is to ensure that the "brand story and value proposition" leap off the pages of the marketing resources and come alive with the customer so they want to take action and change behavior.
- Words really do matter and what the representative says in front of the customer is a major determinant of success.
- Learn more about our strategic brand messaging.
Are Business Relationships Crucial to Your Organization’s Success?
- We have cracked the code with difficult to connect customers and can teach you the secret.
- We can train your team how to optimize to the fullest extent those great business relationships they already have.
- Our approach is based on the bestselling book written by our CEO and founder Jerry Acuff, “The Relationship Edge in Business”.
- Learn more about our proven process to developing and improving business relationships.
Are you struggling with how to develop an organization-wide, customer-centric approach to today’s healthcare professional customer?
- We focus on the sales, marketing and training departments to provide direction and training on what all need to do to collaborate and align to drive growth and market share by "Thinking Like a Customer".
- Our approach is based on the bestselling book written by our CEO and founder Jerry Acuff, "Stop Acting Like a Seller and Start Thinking Like a Buyer".
- Learn more about how we create alignment among sales, marketing, and training.
In the NewsDelta Point's Latest News
Delta Point Welcomes Former Takeda Pharmaceuticals Senior Executive Hart
Dean Hart has joined Delta Point as our newest VP—one who has significant pharmaceutical sales and marketing experience to help us strengthen our focus as top tier consulting firm. Learn more about Dean’s expertise and read the full press release from the Philadelphia Business Journal.
CEO Jerry Acuff Recognized as One of World’s Top 25 Sales Experts
In addition to being featured in numerous business magazines (Fortune, Fast Company, Selling Power, etc.) and on MSNBC, our CEO Jerry Acuff has just received recognition as 1 of the top 25 Sales Experts in the world. Read about it at the Sales Guru website.
“Without hesitation one of the best one-day (expand our possibilities) training sessions I have experienced in the Pharma industry.”
–Patrick Crichton, Regional Sales Manager, AstraZeneca
Click here to learn more.
Thinking Like a Customer
Thinking Like a Customer is a mindset, a philosophy, a selling approach. It goes beyond customer-centric selling to make a greater impact on sales.
Click here to learn more.