Delta Points® of Sales Excellence Training
Sales professionals know that any degree of sales excellence is based on multiple factors:
- How the sales associate interacts with the customer
- How to make each call productive for both the sales professional and the customer
- How to engage customers in language that they understand and want to hear
Delta Point has created a series of lessons — the Delta Points® of Sales Excellence — that are designed to bring a sales representative to that next level: a level where they become a respected ally who delivers value to the process.
The Delta Points® of Sales Excellence are crucial principles of selling, influencing, and persuading that can be taught to your team wherever they are, anywhere in the world. This unique approach to developing sales expertise delivers the philosophies, approaches and elements that will help to differentiate you and/or your organization to be truly focused on sales excellence and customer-centric selling.
The lessons are designed for optimum flexibility with minimal time out of territory for sales associates. Lessons can be used alone or in combination. The list below provides the title of each lesson. For more information on each of these lessons, please click here to download the Delta Points® of Sales Excellence brochure. Some lessons are best provided in tandem with others on the list. Please contact us for recommendations of which combinations will work best to attain your goals. These are the pearls of Delta Point method, designed to be easily understood and incorporated into a sales rep’s delivery.
- Defining Selling–Building a Foundation for Success
- Pure Intent Creates Sales Success
- KMR – the Trifecta of Sales Effectiveness
- Torture Your Words to Sell More
- Positioning Your Product
- Selling Through Questioning
- Crafting Language to Increase Sales
- The Power of Stories in Selling
- Differentiating Yourself and Your Product in Selling
- Closing Begins with your Mindset
- Transitioning Topics in Sales Conversations
- Grab Your Customer’s Attention with Your Opening
- Mindset Matters–the Power of Your Thoughts
- Welcome Objections as Sales Opportunities
- Achieve Incredible Things by Setting Goals
- The Relationship Edge–a Proven Process for Developing Relationships
- Changing Habits: A Selling Strategy
For more information on each of these lessons, please click here to download the Delta Points® of Sales Excellence brochure.
Click here to arrange for a consultation to learn more about what Delta Point can do for your company.
“This is evidence of what I have come to know over the years – Delta Point always delivers far more than expected.”